Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday!

My day is coming!It's my birthday!Hmmmm......What I want to do???Any ideas???Songs??Please!!!!!!!!!I've no idea what to do......Oh! I've got an idea....I will list song that I like and you all can listen to it!A good idea inst?

1.All Selena Gomez and Selena Gomez & The Scene songs
2.Again - Bruno Mars
3.Somewhere In Brooklyn - Bruno Mars
4.Count On Me - Bruno Mars
5.Otherside - Bruno Mars
6.The Other Side - Bruno Mars ft.Cee-Lo and B.o.B
7.Talking To The Moon - Bruno Mars
8.Talking To The Moon (Piano Version) - Bruno Mars
9.Billionaire - Travie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars
10.All Demi Lovato Songs
11.Hey,Soul Sister - Train
12.If It's Love - Train
13.Magic - B.o.B ft. Rivers Cuomo
14.Nothin' On You - B.o.B ft. Bruno Mars
15.Airplanes - B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams
16.All Miley Cyrus songs

And much more!!!!!!!!So tired to write all this..........

No comments:

Post a Comment